From engagement to ever after Islam-based secrets to building a solid, loving, tranquil relationship
وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُم مِّنْ أَنفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِّتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُم مَّوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ
“And among His signs is that He has created mates for you from among your own selves (the human family), that you may take comfort in them, and He ordained affection and mercy between you. There are indeed signs in that for a people who reflect.” (30:21)
Volunteer for Kisa Family
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Upcoming Research Project
Kisa Family is conducting research in collaboration with scholars to answer frequently asked questions in our community. These questions come from you! So, send in any questions on which you need clarity!
- What are some challenges in the first year of marriage?
- All about your Nikkah contract- what to add, how to set mehr and more
- Can a mother be a working woman?
- Premarital Counseling Curriculum
- Steps to a successful marriage book and cards
- I don’t feel the need to marry is something wrong with me?
- What are some socially constructed norms or expectations that hinder the health of a marriage?